Friday, February 16, 2018

Sparkling Snowflakes


Hi and welcome to my blog today... I had lots of extra time this week so i thought i would create a few extra cards to share this month with some of my favorite Quietfire Design Stamps. 

Winter is still with us -so says the groundhog this year- so i picked a snowflake sentiment from the Quietfire store and i found some gorgeous papers with snowflakes and sparkles to i put it together. I just did simple layering for the backround and then used an oval die to stamp my sentiment on in burgandy.  Then i added a pretty skrunchie blue bow on the side and  I even had a crystal star in my stash to finish it off.  I am not sure who i am going to send it to yet but it's pretty just to stand on its own.


The stamp i used is called "We only have this moment" and the calligraphy that Suzanne created for this stamp is absolutely stunning.  If you love it you can check out the store >>> HERE   There are so many pretty stamps that she carries and she even has sets of clear stamps too.  You will love them!!

So that is my quick share today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend !!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...