Monday, January 8, 2018

Just a little love note



Hi and welcome to my blog this wonderful Monday morning.  Today i have a pretty card to share starting off my obsession this month with Valentines cards.  I love all the pretty shades of pink in cardstock you can use and lots of hearts so this is a favorite holiday of mine.  And you don't have to use lots of hearts on the card, sometimes the sentiment will tell the story for you.

For my card today i had fun layering 3 dies in coordinating pinks all from Becca Feeken's new dies and since there wasn't any space on the final die on top to add the sentiment i just stamped it on vellum in black ink and made a band to fit around and over the center.  This way you can still see all the gorgeous details from the dies.  And don't forget to add 3D Foam squares between some of the layers to show off those pretty details in the dies too!!


And to finish my card and to add just a touch more detail i matted it on a rectangle from Hemstitch Ovals and added a few tiny white pearls just enough to make it more feminine.  I really love this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...   Teresa

Supplies:


Bazzill Basics cardstock in pink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Vellum

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS LAYERS! ;) Pink is a favorite of mine too, Teresa! it does say, Hearts & love doesn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink too!! Can I keep saying it's one of my favorites! I so love this!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...