Monday, December 4, 2017

Your thoughtfulness card



I have one of my favorite cards to share with you today with a brand new die from Becca Feeken's new Chantilly Paper Lace collection called Annabelle's Trouseau Layering Die set.  There were so many gorgeous details in this set i decided to use only solid Bazzill cardstock in a very soft peach for the whole card to really make all the details shine.  And of course a few rhinestones and ribbon to add extra sparkle.


I really love all of Becca's dies but this is one of those special dies where you can make the whole card with the die by cutting 2 pieces of the base and attaching them together at the top.  It's just so pretty.  And I love all the little tiny dots and swirls in the die and the Penny Black stamp i used with swirls really sets it all off.  

Thanks so much for stopping over today... i am in my crafty studio creating lots of fun
things this week for gifts so be sure and stop by again for a bit more holiday inspiration.

Teresa


5 comments:

  1. Hi, what a gorgeous card, absolutely love it, wish I was so talented, Annette 💖xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW GORGEOUS, Teresa! This makes me think of a Wedding Card!!! TRULY STUNNING with all of the LOVELY LAYERING & your SPECIAL TOUCHES!!! ;)Now, if we could just RE-DO our WHOLE LIVES to VINTAGE that looks THIS BEAUTIFUL!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card. Such elegance and sophistication.....wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the loveliest That I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, can you tell me which dies you used please

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...