Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Snowflakes and Fairies


Hi and thank you so much for taking the time to stop over to see what i have to share this week..  

Today i am sharing a pretty winter themed card that i did with one of my favorite Becca Feeken dies called "Amazing Grace Cascading Grace Etched die set".  I have used this set so many times and for so many different things but today i wanted to make up a card where I used it as a pretty lacy layer for my card.  And for that i used silver mirror paper so that it would really pop and then added a simple oval die on top that is layered with snowflakes all around it on the edges.  I love snowflake dies and own so many so if i get a chance to add one in i always do.

And just to let you know the stamp is from Quietfire Design and I think it really gives it a beautiful message to send out.  It is called "Deep Within the Winter forest".  

Be sure and check our Amazing Grace Weekly Recap on Becca's blog tomorrow.  There are lots of pretty things our team is sharing for inspiration with her dies this week.

Sorry this is such a quick post but next week I will have more time to catch up and 
share some other pretty things i have made.  Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...