Sunday, January 22, 2017

Getting ready for Valentines...

I am so happy for the start of this new year and thankfully one of the first holidays is Valentines and it's my favorite one.  I love all the papers and other goodies you get to create with and it's been fun creating for my DT with all of their gorgeous products too.  So today i have a pretty card that i 
made with a stamp set I got from Penny Black last year.  It's filled with lots of fun sayings so i am sure i will have more to share in the next couple of weeks.  


The papers are from Graphic 45's Mon Amour set and the flowers are a mixture of things in my stash that went really good with this really gorgeous paper line.  I love the muted colors and prints, they are the perfect size and colors to mix and match.


The dies i used are of course from Spellbinders.  I used the basic circle and lacy circles to cut the paper and the tiny doily is from Ruby Rock-its new fundamentals.  The stamp fit perfectly in the center of it.  I hope that you like it.  

Thanks for dropping by and i hope that you have a really nice weekend!!

Teresa



2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of card. I so love Grapjic 45 papers and you have used them beautifully. I feel inspired to go card make now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job of using the stash you had. Mine stash manages to always be the wrong color or the wrong size for the background I am working with so I have make more. Lucky you! Your colors and art all meld together well and I love the "white space" that you left. TFS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...