Thursday, November 17, 2016

Autumn is my favorite season...

It's been long time since i have done a post here on my blog.  With my mom passing away and my daughter getting married to the love of her life 2 weeks ago my life was pretty busy to say the least.  But i had time the other day and was working on using some of the new Quietfire Design stamps that i just got so i thought i would start sharing a few with you all.


I wanted just something simple for my card.  I love to walk out hiking among all the trees in fall and see all the beautiful colors they are and how they crunch under your steps.  So i just cut a few leaves from metals i had in my stash and then put them on a simple white back round matted in colors of fall.  For the stamp i used Momento ink in Expresso truffle and inked around the tan card stock in Gingerbread to make it stand out.  



The stamp is really pretty and they are others in the times of each season so i am getting on top of those and creating something fun with each of them to share with you all soon.  

If you would love to buy the stamp be sure and stop over to the Quietfire Design store and

Thanks so much for stopping over and be sure and check back again soon.

Teresa


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...