Friday, April 22, 2016

Art Savoy Die Set


To end the week i am sharing one of my most favorite sets that i did with one of my favorite new dies.  This one fit a box that i already had in my stash perfectly so i went ahead and made a card to got with it too. I used just pinks again and ribbon to match so it went together really easy.


The die set for this one is called Art Deco Savoy Decorative Elements and was designed by the 
amazing Stacey Caron herself.  This one has the most beautiful and intricate embossing and debossing in it and i really tried to layer the papers on it to make it stand out.  The dies in her new
sets are so gorgeous and each one has such amazing detail in them of the Art Deco period.


For the box i did a quick wrap around the base and covered the top and sides with layers 
of the dies and some small bits of ribbon that i had in my stash.  This one i can't wait to 
give out for something special.  

Be sure and check out Stacey Carons's other new dies that came out on the website and be sure
and check back again for more from her new collection from me :)  Have a very
wonderful and crafty day and thanks so much for stopping by to see what is new with me.

Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...