Monday, July 13, 2015

It's time for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop....

Hi all you ribbon lovers out there...it's time for another fun hop for July with
all of our designers on the RRR Crew.  Today we have lots of fun ideas to share
and i hope that all of you will get a little inspired and make something fun.

So if you started at the beginning on RRR Blog hop--- you should
be arriving from Karen's blog here....

And my project that i am sharing is a piano notebook that you can use
as a journal or whatever else you might need to jot down to keep.



I love this months ribbons because they pretty much go with everything.
I used them to tie on the side for bookmarks.. super easy...


And i had enough paper to make a quick card too.  I use the sheer black
ribbon to make up a bow and added a pretty rhinestone in the center.
The paper comes with the border on it and i trimmed the bottom to give
it a little more pizazz.  For the sentiment i stamped it in black and
cut it out with a Spellbinders oval.  It was super easy and quick!

Thanks so much for stopping over and it's time to hop on over to
Jenn's Blog and see what she has to share this month....

Happy Crafting everyone :)


15 comments:

  1. Wow! The ribbon treatment on that notebook is fabulous! And the matching card is perfect, too! Hey! I recognize that paper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Teresa - your journal and card are just beautiful!! Love love love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty journal and card! They would make a lovely gift for someone special.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful journal and card...love how you used the ribbon! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! great way to make an ordinary comp book into something special. Have a great day, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love the ribbons. Black and white are great to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such very elegant projects! I am pinning the piano journal as inspiration for a gift for my mother in law who teaches music and plays piano at church.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bow upside down on the card! Super cute. Using the ribbons for a bookmark is great idea! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How elegant, both your notebook, and your card are. I love the colors, and the use of ribbons. Your bows are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, the album is gorgeous! love the piano keys paper. the ribbons look so pretty hanging off the side the way you have them. and a lovely card as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa your notebook/journal is lovely I like that you combined piano keys and sheet music paper. I also like your idea of using several ribbons for bookmark. How great that you had enough paper left to making that darling birthday card. Don't you just love black and white it makes everything look so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my what lovely projects!!! Love the way you used the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I, too like to cover composition books and this one is terrific and your card is lovely.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your journal book is gorgeous. And it would make a terrific gift. The birthday card is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a fabulous journal Teresa, I love all the details you include..your card is beautiful, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...