Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Alice in Wonderland

Today i have a super cut but overdue post that i did for Crafty Secrets. 
 I love Alice and all of her crazy antics in the movie and have a huge
 collection of things so when i saw this gorgeous paper set i new i had 
to make something to put my goodies in.


For my projects i used the Creative Scraps called Wonderland Tea and it
has lots of fun bits of Alice in Wonderland all over it to use.  I also printed
out my own papers to cover it from the Creating with Vintage Patterns and
they all matched just perfectly with the images.


Here is a closeup of the tags that i used... they are so cute!
And i used lots of fun flowers from my stash to decorate the top.


And of course what tea party is complete without a quick fun
invite to have them all come over and enjoy the goodies you make!

That's all for today and thank you so much for taking the time
to stop over... have a wonderful crafty day :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty project Teresa, love the papers and gorgeous colours you've used throughout, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, this is just sooooo darling! I love the way you used our Wonderland Tea Scraps and the pretty papers you chose from Vintage Patterns. We are so blessed to have you on the team! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...