Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Graphic 45 Christmas Card

I always tell you that if you have a special person in mind for
a project i think that your heart will help you create something
magical for them and today i have just that kind of project.


I made this card with the new Christmas line from Graphic 45 and
a beautiful plaid paper from the pet line they have.
It's so beautiful and the colors are just amazing I think!


I wanted to make a special card the recipient could put on a desk beside
her so i did an easel card for the base and used one of the tags on it to
make the base of the top part of the card.  I also cut a pretty frame using a 
Spellbinders die to back it and then added some tags and stamps on the page.


To finish it i cut out some Spellbinders poinsettia flowers and added
just a bit of gold stickles on them to match the ribbon that i used 
on the bottom.  I hope you like it and I know my grandma will like it too :)

Be sure and stop back by for more inspiration this week and 
please leave a comment so i can visit you too :)

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous christmas card, enjoy the christmas holidays with your family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adriana... I hope you have a very Merry Christmas too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Teresa, another absolutely beautiful card! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...