Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bright Spring RRR Color Challenge

Today my first project is going up on the Really Reasonable Ribbon
Challenge and i have some really cute things to share but i also
 had another card that fit perfect with the color scheme 
that we used so i thought i would go ahead and share it too.


I mixed some of my favorite New dies from Spellbinders
along with some of my favorite flowers and ribbon from RRR 
and used lots of pinks and white to go with it.

The stamp is from Justrite Papercraft and i used 
a bright pink Momento Ink and embossed it to go with
the flowers in the card.  I love making things with pinks
and aqua's so this was really fun to do :)  Be sure
and stop over on the RRR blog and see the other gorgeous
things that all of us made for inspiration .

Have a really wonderful day and thanks for
stopping over to see what's new with me :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa, this card is super stunning!!! We already had such a treat with your gorgeous and inspiring altered bird and card presentation and now this beautiful card too!! You are ahh-mazing my friend!! TFS and I hope you have a super awesome and blessed day!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Teresa, it's so elegant and beautiful card! I love so much such colors!!! Every detail is perfect!
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa. Fab card. I'm off to havea look on the RRR blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa, well this card is stunning..beautiful. I love all the details, use of the die and the little blue flower really 'pops. Gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, super fab card. LOVE all those layers then the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...