Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring is time for flowers and Butterflies..


There are lots of new dies coming out from Spellbinders
and some really pretty Butterfly dies too so today i thought
I would share a quick card that has one of the brand new
Die D-Lites called Flutters and another of my favorite dies 
called Elegant Ovals.  This is a really great die and alot of
my stamps fit inside really perfect!!


So to get right to it- today i just layered lots of papers from
 a MME paper pad and I cut and embossed Sentiments One in
white and for the Butterfly i used Flutters  in two colors.
For the ovals in the back round i used the Elegant Ovals die set
and cut/embossed them in different patterns to layer them.

I know this is quick and I hope you like it...
 there will be other fun things i am posting this week and next
so be sure and stop back to see what is new :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is a beautiful card, so delicate..the butterfly is so pretty, I love all the Spellbinders butterfly dies! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I have lots of butterfly dies, so I could live without this new one, but I love the oval die, and I think that will be my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa. Lovely card. I love the new Flutters dies. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mrs B, Lesley and Carole for the sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and elegant card!
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...