Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's almost Valentines Day

I have two quick cards to share today to inspire you all
to make up something to give out for Valentines Day this friday... 


My first card is made with an image from 
Lily of the Valley stamps in England.  I think 
these cute little characters are my favorite and I used
the New Spellbinders Elegant Oval set for this one and the 
With Love card below.  The papers are from Doodlebug's
Valentine 6x6 pad and match perfectly.  And the flowers
and Want2Scrap pearls I used on the side are from my stash.


This card was supposed to be for the Verve challenge
but I am a little late.  I still love their stamps though
and made this one to give for Valentines.  I love the 
sentiment on this... the lettering is so pretty. Oh and the
flowers are from Prima but you can always make your
own with the new flower dies we have coming out
from Spellbinders that you can see here

That's all for today..I am going out to do a little
bit of gardening while the weather is good. 

Thanks for stopping over to see what's new and I
hope that you all have a very sweet and wonderful 
Valentines day with those you love...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, both these cards are really lovely! Hope you enjoyed your gardening ..I am picturing the Californian sunshine & wishing we were back there, away from all the rain :) hugs Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. Love both of the sweet cards. Enjoy your gardening. Here in England there is no chance of doing any gardening, except for replacing storm damaged fences and removing fallen trees etc. And that is only possible if the flooding has gone down : ( Luckily our village has got off very lightly compared to many places though. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful cards, sadly, I don't have anyone I could give them to (to ancient).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I recently discovered your site and you are fast becoming my favourite card maker! Thank you for sharing your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...