Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine cards with flowers


Hi Everyone I have a quick and easy project to do
for Valentines today using these cute little flowers from
Butterbee Scraps called Bronze Filigree Elements #CAP041B.
  They have lots of uses but I decided they looked more like
flowers yesterday and would be great to use as the center point
for my project to fill inside of a heart for my card.


Since they were Bronze to start with I painted them with
a new paint from Deco Art that is a multi surface satin paint
and i did about 3 coats and let them dry between each.


It dries really quick so the project goes fast.




 I added rhinestones from the shop with adhesive and then glued
them on a doily that I cut from a Spellbinders die.  They
fit really well actually.  I wanted it simple so I just used a
matted backround with pink and tied a pretty white bow for the bottom.

I really like it and hope you will try it too.. It's amazing the colors
of paint that they have so you can paint your Butterbee Scraps
projects in all the colors of the rainbow!  Sounds great to me :)

(Here is the caps below so that you can see them before their painted)


Happy Wednesday and happy crafting to you all!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is such a pretty card, love the colour and the technique you have used, lovely! Happy Crafting, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. Beautiful card, so pretty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comments... I really appreciate you taking the time to stop and let me know what you think :) Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. Wonderful work. Happy to be with you in DT Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...