Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to you...

I love this time of year and I can see why our nation took
the time after the harvest was done to celebrate and be Thankful
for everything that we have.  I am so Thankful for my family
and friends and all the new friends I have made on the
Spellbinders Team and Quietfire Design Team.  It truly is amazing
the doors that have opened for me these past few years..


This page seemed appropriate to share of my beautiful niece
when she was away at college.  The papers are from Simple Stories
and it had the perfect colors and perfect tags that I needed.

Thanks for stopping and I hope your holiday is fun and relaxing
and filled with many wonderful blessings!  

Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Teresa! Your layout is lovely..gorgeous! Have a beautiful day, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...