Wednesday, November 6, 2013

and many more....

I love birthdays and they are very special in my family.
It is very important that you are on this earth and
we think it's the best way to celebrate that!

So today i am sharing a quick card to give someone you love.  


I love the browns and pinks and green on this.  It's 
not something I would normally put together but I
really like the colors.  The papers are by Authentique.
The dies are of course by Spellbinders and the stamp
is from Hero Arts and I stamped it with dark brown ink
and embossed it with clear.  I finished it with some pretty
pink rhinestones from Want2Scrap and wha laa!
That is our new favorite saying in card club when
you do something you love and it comes out good :)

So have a great day and thanks for stopping...

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Beautiful colours:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Teresa, love the colours and papers you've used, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...