Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Anniversary with LOTV


I had a really relaxing weekend and had some me time
so I created a few cards with some of the
fun stamps I got from LOTV and Quietfire Designs.


Today I am sharing a card that i did with LOTV bears.
They are so very cute and I only used Bo Bunny Prairie Chic and plain
white cardstock to make it.  The dies I used are 
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Nine for the front 2 pieces that
I stenciled around.  And for the backround piece I used
5x7 Elegant Labels Four in white cardstock. The tag
I wanted smaller so i used that die from the 
Enchanted Labels Twenty-Eight set and I think they
mixed rather well.  Yes I am really partial to blues 
and pinks if you havent' noticed already :)


I stamped it in black versafine with clear detail embossing 
powder and used both chalks and Copics for the coloring.  And
i added just a few Stickles for some glitter on the stars and the 
cute little champagne glasses.  For the tag I stamped it with Versafine
deep lagoon and stenciled around the edges just a tiny bit.
To finish it I tied a pretty piece of bias ribbon from
the Stamp Simply Ribbon store and a pretty white rose.
I am not sure who I am going to give it to but I am ready
for someones Anniversary in the future :)

Thanks for stopping over and have a super amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Teresa and gorgeous colours...love LOTV! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, happy to hear about the great and amazing things going for you. And beautiful card too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...