Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spellbinders and Canvas...

I love working on Canvas and painting and mixing lots of
different medias on them and today I want to share a fun one
i did in the Spellbinders Gallery! Yay!! They have these beautiful
mini dies out called Die Delights and they have the cutest fun
shapes to create with that you can see here...

  
To start my project I tore and inked some paper for the
backround and stamped some chain with a Bo Bunny
stamp I got.  I layered the Basic Grey papers and embossed
a piece to to layer over some lace.  The gate was my focus
so I actually cut 2 layers of it and glued it together and
them inked over it and embossed it with clear to make
it more shiny.  I wanted to create a tiny rose garden around
it so I fussy cut some flowers and added a die cut swirl
from the Flowers and Florishes die set and some extra 
little flowers to tuck in the sides.  I also added a little
flower from Bo Bunny in glitzy brown rhinestones to match
with the centers of the flowers .  It was really fun and I love
to make these to decorate my house with little sayings
that keep me cheerful and thinking amazing positive thoughts!       


This is another 6x6 canvas that I did a while back and 
it seems like a great time to share it with my other one.
It too uses lots of Spellbinders dies for the base and I used 
some Prima flowers and Zva bling for the rest.  This is
a great way to make gifts and decorate and use up
some of the odds and ends you have laying about your craft
room!  Still working on lots of things for Spellbinders so I have to go but
I hope you get inspired to make one up and thanks
as always for stopping in to see what's new :)

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Your canvas projects are beautiful. I love your style with all the layers and details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, these are beautiful - all the gorgeous papers and details, I love making canvases as well and am trying to make time to do some, thank you for the inspiration - and for your lovely comments on my blog when you visit, always appreciated, Hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely cards!
    So romantic.
    Love the colours and the ribbon and pearls :)
    Thank you so much for you lovely comment at my blog.
    have a great week!

    Vera xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. You have such an awesome talent. I love all the attention to details. I also love that you went a bit through a step by step about how your obtained this wonderful idea.

    Please visit My Website: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...