Friday, May 17, 2013

Pretty window card

I wanted to share one of my favorite cards today that is up
on the Spellbinders blog.. They have some beautiful smaller
dies for those of you who love fancyness on your cards and one
is this beautiful window die called Windows Three
from the Die Delights Collection.

As you can see from the photo you can use it three different
ways and for my card I created the window with pop dots and added
a pretty flower and some foliage to it.


The two dies that I used to create the backround
behind the window are Detailed Scallops and Floral Ovals.

If you click on here you can see more of these
really cute little dies....be sure and check out the Spellbinders
 gallery for more fun ideas to use them too.

Have a really great weekend... Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is gorgeous! I love the way you have set off the window die by framing it inside the scallops and oval dies..beautiful, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...