Sunday, May 19, 2013

It just says vintage..

I have another card today to share that I did awhile back
and it's one of my favorites.  I used Graphic 45 papers
for it and used my favorite flower die from 
Spellbinders called Bitty Blossoms.. I so love this die!!


For it I also used the Edgeabilites Dies for the bottom
2 layers and a really pretty label die to cut the kraft
cardstock out of.  I used some Want2Scrap bling around
the outside edge and finished it with the pretty
printed flowers that I made.  I really love how the black
makes everything pop more, especially the title. Oh and
I did ink it around the edges and the leaves with
some Chestnut Roan ink.  I think it made it
a little more vintage looking that way..

Thanks for stopping.. I have to go and get
ready for card club this month.  It's going to be a fun one,
(lots of pretty flower cards to post later this week)
 and I love comments 
so don't forget to share what is happening in your
part of the crafty world that you do too!  

Hugs and Smiles always,
Teresa

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card! Elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so late visiting as it's been one of those weeks at work! This is gorgeous Teresa, very elegant and sophisticated and the flowers and bow are beautiful..thanks for visiting my blog recently, it was really lovely to see your comment! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...