Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday File Folder Class


Here is a little sneak peak of my new file folder that
I am teaching tomorrow at the store!!


I am teaching a really fun file folder this month 
with Bo Bunny's new Birthday line of papers.
This was really easy and fun to design with all the
tags, flags and other bits of paper that you had with the set.


and...I just want to say the papers are so cute and I love
the balloons and the borders the best I think.  If you
haven't started these file folders they are awesome and
can really hold alot of photos so I hope I inspired
you a little bit to try a few of your own :)

Time to go to work but have a really great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab project..have fun! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful - great file idea...I may have to try this :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...