Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LOTV Bears

I was so excited this week when I opened the mailbox
and got my package from LOTV with my new mermaid
stamps.  They are sooooo cute and I can't wait to make
cards out of them.  But since we are in CHA mode I have
a few more things to finish and then hopefully I can
get some done for a class next week.. Yay!!!

So today I want to share a fun product that LOTV carries
and are colored by my favorite DT member on their team
Bev Rochester!!  How amazing is that!!  


 I made this super quick card with one of their pre-printed
cardstock sheets. See here.  I used a Spellbinders Labels One to
cut and emboss the photo and then matted it in red.  The papers
are from Basic Grey's 6x6 Christmas pad and of course
the beautiful snowflakes are from Spellbinders 
Create a flake 3 and 4.  I added Diamond stickles on them
to make them glisten and put the sentiment inside.
Aren't the characters just so cute!

Here is a close up of the snowflakes so that you
can see how beautiful they are!  

That's it for today but I will have some fun cards
from my Card Club Class I am teaching this weekend.
Thanks so much for stopping in :)
Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, gorgeous card....sooo cute! I'm the same when I order stamps from LOTV, can't wait to open the package and get crafting! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...