Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vintage Roses Purse with Spellbinders

I have another project in the gallery this week on
Spellbinders to share and this is one of my favorites
because I made lots of vintage roses and used my favorite 
papers from my stash from Basic Grey! 


I used the Grand Deco Circle dies to create this purse on
the fronts and backs and made a small box for the inside
to put a mini book or a special gift for someone. I also used
some vintage door handles for the base and they worked
perfect because they are so heavy and keep it nice and 
flat.  Be sure and check here to see all the other dies
in the set because they are all so beautiful and you can make
so many things with them.  One can never have enough circles
to work with right?  Here is the list of products that I used:
Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms 
Spellbinders Foliage
Spellbinders Carnation Creations
Spellbinders Grand Deco Circles
Spellbinders Grand Caliber
Metal Purse Handles, Kraft Cardstock, Scor-tape,
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, rhinestone swirls,
vintage door handles, chalk ink and ribbons. tweezers.

Thanks so much for stopping in and I have lots to share
with my new card club this month and lots of fun
things that I did for our Fall Open House at the store!

Have a wonderful day to you all,

2 comments:

  1. HI Teresa, this is just beautiful, I really love the soft colours too - you are right, we can never have enough circles! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's utterly delightful Teresa ! I thought it was an antique clock at first until I read through your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...