Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I love embossing folders


I think that one of my favorite products on the market
today is embossing folders.  It is amazing to me how they
can take plain flat paper and make it so beautiful.  
Today's card is something I put together really quick this morning
by just using white cardstock and some flowers.  No paper
matching whatsoever!  Yay!  And I picked some new flowers
that I got from Bo Bunny to add on to it.


 I used two of my favorite Spellbinders dies for this:
and layered them over a white card that I embossed
with  the Enchanted M-Bossabilities folder.  Oh how
i love victorian things and this was so easy to do....

 Another fun idea is to emboss your envelopes so
that when it arrives in the mail to your recipient they
will be amazed at how creative you are!!  Isn't the 
embossing sooo pretty!  The extras on my card are:
Distress Ink in worn lipstick
White lace by Hero Arts
Pearls and ribbon by Creative Impressions
Stamp by Penny Black (Gratitude Set)

Thanks so much for stopping in and 
I hope you have a really wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, this is beautiful! I love the way you have used the dies and the embossing is gorgeous, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much and thank you for leaving comments, I really appreciate hearing from everyone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...