Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vintage Cards 2

Happy Thursday everyone!  Here is the other 3 cards
that i am doing for my class tonight.  I try and chose
lots of different colors so that we have fun using lots
of brands and styles each time.  I think my favorite paper
to use was the middle card which is from Authentique.
The papers are so high quality and have such cute tiny patterns
for card making.  And--- there is lots of stickers you can 
use too.  It's all so much fun and creating with my 
Spellbinders dies makes them come out that much better!

 On this card I use 3 different dies and layered them
and I think it works because the colors are super
subdued. The dies are Parisian Motifs, Scalloped Squares,
and Fleur de lis Squares... I stamped with coffee Archival
 ink for the Happy anniversary and added a flower and ribbon
edged in gold to antique it up a bit. I used thin foam
squares from Scrapbook Adhesives on all the cards 
between the layers to pop it out and give it more depth.

 I love the idea for this card and don't ever 
borrow from others but I had to redo this and
show the girls in the class how fun it is to
use flags on a card.  It's super easy and I just
added some layered Spellbinders tags and a ribbon.


Last card today is using some of the new Bo Bunny
Tea papers.  I love, love, love roses and the pretty 
pinks and peaches of this card are just gorgeous.
For this I layered the papers and added a ribbon and
made a medallion with 3 dies and stamped in the center
of the top one.  The ribbons are some of my favorite 
from Creative Impressions and I think I bought every
color they had just to have it on hand :)  Crazy me!!  

So....That's all for today to share.  I hope you
liked them and I always love comments...
it keeps the inspiration coming to make new things.

Thanks so much for dropping by,
Teresa   

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. First one is so classy and elegant. And that is very pretty Authentique paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me these with all beautiful cards you make! I am stressed out just thinking about cards! LOL! Not something that comes naturally to me!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I could have taken your class. I love the vintage look and you are so good at it. All 5 of your cards are gorgeous and I am looking forward to seeing them in person on display at the store. Oh, and thanks so much for the paper goodies you left for me at HNC. The cards for the troops will be styling!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...