Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vintage Card Class

Today I just wanted to share a few of the cards I am
doing for a Vintage Card Class this week.  I am doing 
5 in all and they have lots of flowers and Spellbinders 
on them and they were really fun to make.

 The backround for this card is the new 
Spellbinders Labels Twenty eight.  I think it's going to
be one of my favorite shapes to use too.  It's 
very versatile and great for mixing with other dies
and for stamping on because of the sizes you get.


I used the New line from G45 for these 2 and
Bo Bunny and Authentique for the others that
I will share tomorrow. One of the papers has cute
die cuts of very old fashioned ladies and would 
make up the cutest cards!  So I better go and finish
my class prep now and thanks so much for stopping 
to visit and get inspired!  Have a wonderful day,
Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...