Wednesday, July 11, 2012

LOTV Day 3



Here it is day 3 of using my adorable new stamps
and today I have a cute little ballerina stamp
called "Wish upon a star" that I used to make a fun 
birthday card to send to my daughters friend this week.  


So everyday I am trying to think outside 
the box and maybe use something a different way-
so for this card I stamped and embossed the image
and cut and embossed her out with a flower die from 
Spellbinders called Blossom Four.  And they also have some
brand new dies for cardmaking that I used to create
the 3 rectangles in the back round.  They are Matting Basics
and you will be able to get them in stores really soon!!
All of them are going to be so amazing to use 
so be sure and check your LSS or online to get them.

 but enough with my commercial and back to the card right?....
I colored her with both Copics and colored pencils
and used some chunky glitter to add onto her wand!
The sentiment is stamped onto the tiniest piece of the
Splendid Circles die S4-354. It's a great die to use for
almost anything and has great details on it. The papers
I used are from MME and I used May Arts ribbon.

Hope you like this one and I still have 2 more to
share so see you back tomorrow and thanks
so much for stopping in to get inspired! 

Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all your cards, and the stamps are adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! That sentiment works so well on the tiny Splendid Circle - great idea :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...