Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Pagemaps from Becky Fleck!

I can't believe it's July already and it's time for
new Pagemaps from Becky Fleck!  And the good
news is I got to do a page this month!!  It was
such an honor and I was doing my happy dance
the whole day when I got the email.  Very happy news!

So here is my map for July...


and here is what I did with it...


There are some brand new papers out from 
Little Yellow Bicycle for summer that are just
beautiful and I did another page of Nicole's
day at Sea World.  The title is "Smile little fish"
and seemed just perfect for the two of them. I 
changed the direction of the photo on the map
and did a circle picture instead but that is the
idea for the maps too.  You can customize them
to work for what you have and they give you great
inspiration and help in getting lots of pages done!


The line comes with lots of acetate stickers so I used
lots of them for water splashes and the sun in the 
back of the photo... and like everything I do I used 
a few Spellbinders on the page!!  Becky has lots of
dies with Spellbinders that are super cute to use on 
both cards and layouts and if you click here you can
see some of them.  I also used a Spellbinders circle die to 
cut the photo out.  Since they are open in the centers you can 
line them up perfectly and you can emboss them.
I hate circle cutters but these work just perfect!

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure and
stop over and see the new maps up and get
caught up with some pages this summer! There is
some amazing papers out right now :)
Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Love this Teresa! the colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this! And congrats - you did a great job with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, summery, happy page! Congrats on being in the Pagemaps newsletter! Exciting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great summer LO! Are you going to CHA this month ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...