Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday


I hope that you have all had an amazing weekend
celebrating your moms like I did and I have a quick
card that I wanted to share to show off one of my
favorite dies to use.  It's called Persian Motifs and
comes with 4 really pretty designs and it also
looks like the sun so I created this layered card
using pastel yellow papers on lavender and popped
it up a little and added a cute little flag sentiment
that i created from the computer :)


I think the more I create the more fun it is collecting
Spellbinders borders and embossing folders so that my cards 
are unique and have lots and lots of texture.  And there
is so much available it is soooo much fun!!  For this card 
I used Spellbinders Persian Motifs SF-079
and Spellbinders Damask Accents S5-080 (border)
and papers by Basic Grey.
If you haven't tried the folders you are in for a 
real treat because you get 2 designs in each one
which is awesome not only for creative reasons
but also because it is easier to store too!!


If you click on the photo you can see up close the 
tiny embossing details of these wonderful products!
And don't forget your 3L foam dots to add dimension
to the pieces and a few rhinestones too....

Thanks so much for stopping over
today for a little Spellbinders inspiration!

Hugs,  Teresa






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...