Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Spring Cards...


I always feel so inspired when I get a few new sheets
of paper and a stamp or 2 so today I want to share
a few cards that I did with a new Hero Arts 
stamp, a Prima stamp, a Technique Tuesday stamp
and a few Spellbinders dies from my stash. 
 I kind of never know how they
are going to evolve but each one turned out pretty
different and it was really fun making them :)


I buy alot of the 6x6 pads because the prints are so 
tiny and you get lots of pieces for just a little bit of money!
I layered 3 different Spellbinders dies for this card.
Grommet Tags S4-322, Scalloped Circles S4-124
and Holly Motifs S5-057 and embossed all of them.
The butterflies I cut out from one of the papers and 
stacked them in a line and added tiny black rhinestones
to their centers to make them pop!  It's busy but 
in person it is really pretty with all the colors in it :)



 This is another card I did with a Spellbinders 
Label 16 die (S4-301) And also Fancy Tags 2...
 I used one of the Cardabilities sketches this week
to try it out and it worked really great with my
dies. I really like the colors in this line from 
Bo Bunny and of course the butterflies too!


 This is a stamp that caught my eye from Prima
and it was harder than I thought to get a good print.
You have to be really careful and not push to hard 
or ink too much otherwise it turns out really black.
But after a page of trys I got one I liked and used
some pale pink and green Copic markers to color
the flowers in her hair and the ones she is holding.
I used my Spellbinders Fleurs De Lis Rectangles
S4-317 in 2 sizes.  One for the stamp to frame it
and another one in light pink too.  It came out really
old fashioned and I haven't put a saying in it yet 
but will when it's time to send it to someone..


My last card for today is one from Technique Tuesday.
They have these really cute eye chart stamps and i thought
this would be fun to make up in the New Teresa Collins
papers out.  I embossed this in black too so that it would
be really black like the papers and added a big bow
on the side out of bias ribbon..
  So that is all for today and I hope you have
a great day and create something fun for someone 
special that you love!!

Hugs,  Teresa

Don't forget to leave a comment, I love
to know how you think :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the adhesives discussion on my blog today & for joining as a follower :) I've done the same here - such lovely cards you have! And congrats on your DT appt to Sketchabilities - my 6 month term is up at the end of this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards all of them. I'm not much of a stamper but I'm going to check out Technique tuesday like you recommended.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...