Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Disney Day

There is another cute sketch up at Sketchabilites this week
and I did this cute page of the girls day out at Disneyland.
My niece took them all out for the day at the happiest
place on earth and they had a blast and 
I got lots of pictures to scrap with my Disney stash.




I mixed lots of flowers and stickers for this and 
painted the white flowers to match.  The big mickey
head in the circle is from a piece of paper and the 
say cheese is an old EK sticker that I added white behind
so that it would pop out more.  The white flowers with
the rhinestones are from Petaloo.

Oh and great news from Sketchabilites... 
I got the sketch of the week last time and I won
the prize for the random pick #16..  I was sooo
very excited because I never win things... and
i had the most amazing day ever :)

Hope you all have a fun week filled with lots
of smiles like Mickey!  

Hugs,  Teresa

4 comments:

  1. What a fun page! ANd congrats - I never win anything random either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely great page! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Disney page and such a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout! Love the pictures! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...