Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New things to share


 This is my photo from day 7 of my class and since
everyone was doing these serene photos of snow-
I thought I would take this picture of the "quiet beauty"
of my snow scene in my house.  Since we don't have
much snow in sunny California besides up in the mountains,
 I thought I would snap this photo to remember my snow.

The lighting made the colors look old fashioned
and I really like it :)  I decided I am going to redo
an old recipe box I have and keep all my photos 
that I take each day and some journaling. I thought
my moma razi paper would be great but now I just
have to find it.... hmmmm ...could take awhile..... 
Anyway, taking this class has
really inspired me to think different about what i 
see in my world and should make for some pretty
fun pages and projects this year.... 


This is a page i just did with the New Crate Paper 
Valentines.  I have a cousin that shared some
photos of her recent wedding and thought it was
so awesome and had to scrap some pages of it.


The chipboard pieces are great for this line, there
is so much variety and great flowers.
I am going to put them all to good use in lots
of cards and pages for this year...


These Valentine papers are from TPC Studio and are 
super cute for more simple and monochromatic
pages.  I am creating some wall art to decorate the
house and thought this was perfect to do of my DH and I. 

I went out and got a few new things from Echo Park
and My Minds Eye today to work on so I will share those 
later this week.  Love all this Valentines paper----
and I am definitely going to lose some sleep creating
with the new things I got.

Glad you stopped by..
Hugs, 
Teresa
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Teresa!! Love you work, and congrats on making it to the spellbinders round! I;ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody, can't wait to see your things with Nikki Silvas. They are really wonderful people...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...