Thursday, January 19, 2012

Card Club for January

It's time again for Card Club at the store and this
month we are doing love themed cards with a twist.

The stores are filled with lots of love and heart 
related papers and I always hear I don't have a
Valentine to give out---- so why not create something that you 
can give anytime of year to express how much 
you care or even just thinking about them.
Say like You're my favorite, or Thinking of You,
or Thanks or the clock card is Time to Celebrate.


We actually are doing 7 projects this month and
are trying to focus on creating with flags and
of course Spellbinders dies :) Each card is embossed
too so that it gives each of them that much more
dimension and added interest.
My papers are from Basic Grey, Bazzill, WeR,
Reminisce, and the gorgeous rose paper is
from K & Company.
The stamps this month are from Hero Arts, 
Darcie's and My Favorite Things. There are 
so many cute stamps out it was hard to pick this
month as always but I hope that these inspired you
to get out some ink and paper and create a few
for your card box for later!!

I will take some photos the next 2 days of the 
ladies in class to share and until then.....

Happy Stamping to all of you,
Teresa



1 comment:

  1. Card club was so much fun....as it is always. The Spellbinders dies we used were perfect for each card and I now face the challenge of which to buy since I try not to buy one of each. Looking forward to next month's club date.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...