Monday, December 19, 2011

Only 6 days until Christmas...

I made a few new things to share today and with only
6 days left until Christmas I am officially
done shopping.  Yay....  And I just need bows on
the wrapping so that is almost done too.  We all went out 
for lunch yesterday, sang some amazing songs at church
 and watched a few Christmas shows so far
and with the rain we had we even got lots of snow up on the 
mountains.  It looks so pretty and makes it seem more like
Christmas is coming now.  



My project to share today is a book that I made
for my niece for Christmas to put her college photos
in.  Fancy Pants made these amazing brag albums that have
places for journaling, pockets for stuff and little
sleeves for photos.  Since she is going to be a teacher
someday I picked this beautiful school themed paper 
from G45 to create this for her.
The inside cover and back cover have some of the 
tags and photo cards on them and chipboard pieces.
I also did this with the G45 Christmas line to make a book
to keep my holiday photos in.  They are quick and 
easy to make and really hold alot of things inside of them.
(Check out the link on the word Fancy Pants if you are
interested in getting one of these).

Hope you holidays are going good and I have
more cards to share tomorrow with my new stamps
from LOTV so be sure and check back ok :)

 Lots of Hugs, Teresa  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...