Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I am actually sad to end this year because I had so many wonderful
things happen in my life.  I was blessed with good health, a great job,
fantastic places to travel and
lots of family to spend the Holidays with!

How much better can it get and I can't 
wait to see what's in store for the next year coming up....  
So to end this year- I want to say Happy New Year to
all of you- and thank you for your wonderful comments
 and a reason for me to share all these fun things everyday :)
I truly love to create things and now that 
I submitted my 2nd Spellbinders project I will 
have time to work on some of the New Valentines
projects that I have planned with my new papers...

Here are just a few pictures from my new camera!
Thanks Santa- you are the Best!

 We have a huge family gathering on Christmas eve
with dinner and gifts for the kids and a white
elephant exchange for the parents.  There were lots
of fun things unwrapped and the kids were all happy
with what they got...

 I bought some new things this year to make for my
dining room.  I made it into a blue and silver-snowy, icy, 
snowman room for the holidays.  
I really liked the way this candleholder
came out and I hung snowy sticks and snowflakes from
the chandelier that looks really neat when the lights
are dim and the tree lights are on....

 It's always hard to get a good picture of the grandkids 
and we snapped lots to get this one of all of them :) 
and my sister and inlaws were out from out of state
so it added that much more fun to the days...

 I love it when everyone shares their favorite ornaments
so I thought I would share some of my snowman collection
with all of you.  Some of them I buy and some of them
I painted myself when I did decorative painting. 

 The snowman below is one of my favorites.  My
mom always said to put on happy faces on all my
characters because they make you smile and I 
think she was right because each year I look
forward to putting out all their smiling faces
and having everyone over to visit.... it was
a really fun Holiday Season this year!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I 
wish you good health and all the best for 2012!!

Lots of Hugs,  Teresa

3 comments:

  1. My sister. Love the kid picture. That is truly Mat with the sly grin in the back and Peter, our out of the shell nephew to the other side. All the girls as pretty as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats wonderful that you had a great year! Her's to an even better 2012! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...