Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Projects with Authentique papers...

We got 5 of the New Collections from Authentique
this week so I got to help create lots of projects for the store
to show off the new release of it for us... and was
it ever amazing paper to work with.  The quality
of the paper is outstanding and the colors and prints
are perfect for almost anything you might think of to
scrap or create something with...

My first project is a canvas I did with the Uncommom line.
I love all the pinks and rose colors of this line and 
it has big and small letters to work with. (love this :)


 The aquas, creams and browns of this line were really
fun to create with.  I made the lace doily on this by
cutting a circle with a plate and then by flipping a martha
stewart corner punch upside down you can punch all
around the edge and you have an instant doily!  Thanks
Debbie for the idea and hope all of you will try it soon!

 The flowers I made with a EK punch and layered some
roses on top of them.  I added punched leaves in with it too.

 This photo doesn't do this justice because the colors
are really beautiful together.  The huge orange poppies
on this really caught my eye and they were great to scrap
these fall photos of my niece at college.


Last for today is this quick card I made from scraps from
the page above.  It only took a few minutes but it is
really bright and happy and cute :)

Got to get back to creating again so have
a great day and take care,

Teresa




1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa and thanks for the warm comment. Miss you too and miss BC with you.. Great girls there and we still in touch on FB PAGE there. Love your Authentique projects, I won their contest too, but they don't even ship it to Israel, so it went to my sis and will stay there in NY for ages. Thanks again for a chance to be on my very first paper company DT and I make teams here and there, also not the Big ones, but still great. See you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...