Sunday, October 30, 2011

Basic Grey Sketch Challenge



There was another really cute sketch up this week
at the Basic Grey blog and with all the paper I have
stashed it was another good reason to get some photos
out and scrap! Yay.... I had to print my photos smaller for 
this challenge but I like all the festive colors of the Jovial
line and it matches my decorations in my house too :)



Products used for this were:
Jovial element stickers, Merry Maker,
 Snowball Fight and rosemary papers. 

I tweeked the title placement a little but it made the
red letters stand out more and I really like the way it came out.
Can't wait to do the rest of the pages for this....

Thanks again for a great 
sketch this week and thanks for looking! 
Hugs, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Saw your link over at the BG blog and decided it check it out! Fab work as always, my friend! Take care- nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts! You have such an eye for color and design, girl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...