Sunday, September 18, 2011

Out of my league.....

It was sad to read the list of new designers on the teams
 and not have my name up there but today at church
I was reminded that life doesn't always happen the
way you want it to.  Sometimes there is other things
waiting out there for you so you just have to keep looking.
...and as disappointed as I was in not making a team
 I am still happy that i have the coolest job
 in the world getting to work with every paper
company out there on the planet and making fun projects
 and teaching classes for people who really like what i do....
guess that is what I am supposed to be doing right :)

so moving ahead with a big smile
and a very happy heart now...

My favorite time of year is almost here and
 I cannot wait to go pick apples and pumpkins soon...


 These really pretty papers are from Creative Imaginations.
I originally got them to scrap photos when I go apple
and pear picking but thought this was fun and I will
just get a few more sheets...



 I got to play with the new cookbook papers from
Crate paper and love the colors of this line.
Good down home country colors with a little bit 
of my favorite color turquoise.

This came out crooked and crazy but that is how I felt
so i just kept it that way...  I will have to give this to my
sister... she will appreciate the silliness of it :)

Have a wonderful day
Hugs, Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Yeah life's like that. I was on the longlist for a kit club I tried out for. But didn't make it in the end. A couple of days moping around but then life goes on. hope you cheer up real soon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...