Sunday, September 11, 2011

Basic Grey Cards

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

Today I just wanted to share some cards that 
I made out some of my Basic Grey Stash with all of you... 
I picked lots of bright cheerful prints that made me
happy and smile and used lots of punches and 
embossing folders to add more texture to them.


This is my first card and favorite because I love all these colors
together.... This was a really fun card to make because I layered
it alot with both stickers and my favorite transparencys.  The corners
on the pink are done with a corner punch and the rosettes
are from Basic Grey too.  Don't you love that cute little bird?

 For this card I used one of the 6x6 pads with 
the smaller prints, an embossing folder for a 
little added dimension, tags, and some of the new flowers
that are both paper and printed canvas. These were
really fun to scrunch and ink and layer and the matching
brads added the perfect finishing touch to the flowers.

 I don't normally like greens and yellows but this
was fun to make.  I used a scallop Ek punch 
for the right side and Ek flower punches for the
flowers with the pearls.   The saying I created on my 
computer and chalked it and added some extra
light brown chalk ink around the edges to antique it
up just a little more.  I am going to have to send this
to my grandma.  It reminds me so much of her!

This card I really like too! The new Indie Bloom
papers have the prettiest brightest colors and 
they go together to make some really beautiful 
projects..  The thinking of you on this card is from the 
tag set and it really popped when I added the 
black and white dot pattern and matching ribbon.
The orange and pink frame in the backround is 
made with a spellbinders frame die.

Lastly today is this fun card I did with one 
of the 6x6 pads from Out of Print.  I used little bits of
all the patterns to create all the different layers from the embossing 
folder to the spellbinders die on that and to the
flowers that I punched and made for the spray on
the top. I love the soft colors and tiny prints on
these papers and can't wait to do some more today!!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a
comment to let me know what you think :)

and don't forget to say prayers for the families
of those that lost members in the attacks on 9/11
Our hearts go out to all of you and like they all say...
No we will never forget....

Hugs,  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...