Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Day at the Aquarium


One of my most favorite places to spend a morning is
to go to the Long Beach Aquarium and to Bubba Gumps
for lunch.  We had the chance last weekend and I tried a
different camera to get some photos and they came out 
pretty good.  I wanted to scrap them but thought i better just 
share and get those done maybe this week.  

the jelleyfish were so cool and this one
liked to have it's picture taken :)

 The plant life under the ocean can be really
gorgeous and the colors in this were so pretty...

 The lighting in the tank made this look like 
they were swimming in outer space. It's hard
to believe they are so deadly poisonous....

 And lastly this is my favorite!!  I love sea horses ever
since i can remember and these cool little guys can
only be found in Australia... Going to have to go there 
for an Aquarium trip I guess along with other things!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs-Teresa

2 comments:

  1. these are lovely photos Teresa! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I need to get the the aquarium...and get me a fancier camera.... Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...