Monday, April 4, 2011

Best Creation Robot Papers...

I had such a great stress free week and got to fix
up alot of things out in my yard with all the great weather
that we are having this last weekend.  And I even got to cook
 up a few good things for dinner! 
And...I got to preview 2 of the New Collections that came
out for Best Creation and they are both are really, really cute!!
I love both of them and have lots of pictures to put on
the pages since both of my kids loved Robots and Dancing.


I really like this card I did because the glitter on it makes
it look more like the twinkling stars in outer space and
of course the Robots and spaceships are as cute as can be!



This mini book was really fun to make and has
lots of cute stickers and chipboard that go
so great with all the papers....  Love it !!

Have a great week..
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...