Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Card Club

Our class theme this month was Butterflies and I got to use some
New stamps from Hampton and Stampendous and a couple
of really cute butterfly punches.   It was a little to early
to use the new paper from CHA but I came up with a few
ideas for new cards and we made those way to cute rolled 
up flowers for one of the cards. Everyone loved making them...
  It was fun to catch up with everyone since last month 
and.... I already have some great ideas to do for the next one in March......
Can't wait - it should be fun!





Oh yeah and we got lots of snow here in the mountains
last night.  We had a really cold rain and it was so
gorgeous when I woke up this morning. I will post a
photo tomorrow to show you all.
Have a great weekend!

Hugs,  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...